As a major player in Gabon's development, ANPI-Gabon is the permanent secretariat of the High Council of Investments. The Agency promotes and monitors reforms aimed at improving business environment in Gabon.
Public-Private sectors dialogue Structure
ANPI-Gabon intends to excel in its five main missions, which are to:
- Propose the reforms necessary for the continuous improvement of the business climate. The Ministry for the Promotion of Private Investments and ANPI-Gabon work daily to initiate and identify, through the action of the sectors, the necessary reforms to improve the business climate and the investment framework, and to lead a permanent advocacy with Parliamentarians and members of other constitutional institutions.
- Promote and monitor the implementation of public-private partnerships (PPPs). PPPs are an excellent way to involve the private sector in the implementation of structuring projects to support economic diversification through infrastructure development and stimulate trade and industry.
- Advise the Government in the implementation of its investment and export promotion policy. ANPI-Gabon contributes to the implementation of best practices, rules and reforms to promote investments.
- Implement measures to promote the competitiveness of Gabonese companies. This mission of implementing favorable measures is reflected in the availability at the Investment Desk of project catalogues and its high added value sector studies.
- Create and develop businesses.